[asterisk-users] Backports to 1.2.14 of 1.4.0 app_queue features.

mbodbg at gmx.net mbodbg at gmx.net
Sun Feb 11 08:36:53 MST 2007

Hello Gavin,

I’ve found a small bug in your patch,

/* If the queue entry is within avl [the number of available members] calls
from the top ... */
               if (ch && idx < avl) { <------ Bug!!!
                       if (option_debug)

                                               ast_log(LOG_DEBUG, "It's our
turn (%s).\n", qe->chan->name);

/* If the queue entry is within avl [the number of available members] calls
from the top ... */

                        if (ch && idx <= avl) { <---- change here

                                   if (option_debug)

                                               ast_log(LOG_DEBUG, "It's our
turn (%s).\n", qe->chan->name);

Otherwise if you have 3 queue members ready, and 3 waiting callers, only 2
instead of 3 phones are ringing at the same.

One other question, I’ve recognized that after applying the patch, the queue
application is distributing the calls using “last in, first out” strategy.
So if there is a large queue, the first callers in the queue are never
distributed to a queue member. Do you know anything about that behaviour,
I’m not sure if it was the same before applying the patch?

Thanks and Regards

Markus