[asterisk-users] TE110P working hardware configurations

Elman Efendiyev elman at protechtele.com
Sun Feb 11 05:25:09 MST 2007

Helo,

I have a troubles getting to stable work of Digium TE110P card (mailed some
time earlier in the list) - I can't get 100% pseudo zap interface accuracy
(zttest), so getting HDLC aborts and call drops. I tried number
motherboards, hardware and software configs according to info in wiki, thisl
list and number of websites - no luck.
So I ask everyboby who successfully use Digium TE110P card and get stable
100% pseudo zap interface accuracy with zttest to put exact hardware
(motherboard model, NIC, CPU, RAM, HDD) and software (kernel and zaptel
versions, maybe zaptel.conf and zapata.conf) configuration here.
I think this info could be very useful for many people and we can make
detail compatibility list in wiki. There is some hw examples list in wiki
already but I think not enough detailed.

Thank you!

--
Sincerely,
Elman Efendiyev