[asterisk-users] Dell PowerEdge 2950 Sharing NIC IRQ with Digium Card

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 11:42:15 MST 2007

> For my next servers I'll be ordering Arima mainboards I think and assemble
> the things myself again.

I'm thinking about going with MBX.    The problem with this is we were
replacing an IBM server that had the same problem.   The Dell Techs all
assured me this is how all the new machines work.  This coupled with the
continual changing SATA drive controller (or so it seems) are about to drive
me away from Dell for servers.  *sigh*.   Worse part is, I just found the
original e-mail from Dell in which they assured me that it would NOT share
IRQs.   Needless to say, I've fired off an e-mail to that guy, his
supervisor, my sales guy at Dell, and my boss.  Right now I have a very
upset customer.