[asterisk-users] Re: Asterisk Faxing Support

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 11:19:30 MST 2007

What is the difference between using my proprietary asterisk-add on
than to using my proprietary email client (Microsoft Outlook) with my
GPL IMAP servers? You guys need to drop your BS elitist point of view,
It isn't your software,  its talking to your software like any other
software does, the license of that software has nothing to do with it.