[asterisk-users] Queue extension issues

John Breen john at john-breen.net
Fri Feb 9 16:36:43 MST 2007

Ioan Indreias wrote:
> Hello John,
>
> I'm not sure - but when tou try to define a context for testq queue with:
>        context=testing
> it is useless. From what I know you could not have such an option
> inside a queue.
>
> Did you find any documentation specifying a context for a queue?
>
> Best regards,
> ## nini @ www.modulo.ro ##

Indeed I did, in several places including on the web.  One I believe was
in the excellent book from O'Reilly "Asterisk - The Future of
Telephony",  Also from the sample configs with * 1.2.14, which is what
we're using:

; A context may be specified, in which if the user types a SINGLE
; digit extension while they are in the queue, they will be taken out
; of the queue and sent to that extension in this context.
;
;context = qoutcon

Regards

John Breen