[asterisk-users] Detect hang-up

David Ruggles david at safedatausa.com
Fri Feb 9 14:23:18 MST 2007

Thanks for the conf file, but it didn't make any difference. If I hang-up
during a record it will hang the channel until I stop Asterisk.

If I hang-up during playback I get the following:
[Feb  9 16:22:06] WARNING[4005]: pbx.c:2449 __ast_pbx_run: Invalid extension
'D', but no rule 'i' in context 'incoming'

If this offers a clue.

Thanks,

David Ruggles
CCNA MCSE (NT) CNA A+