[asterisk-users] receiving fax with junghanns quadbri bristuff

Stefan Wintermeyer stefan.wintermeyer at amooma.de
Fri Feb 9 08:58:23 MST 2007

Hi Chris,

Am 09.02.2007 um 16:12 schrieb Chris Earle:
> anyone know if it's possible to receive faxes through a Junghanns
> bristuff
> quadbri card?
>
> In germany

So you can read a German documentation?

> , currently I have faxes coming in on DID line into QuadBRI and
> then passing to Digium TDM400 (analog) and into faxmachine.  But the
> reliability of TDM card is spotty, so I want to maybe just accept
> faxes in
> on ISDN card and save on asterisk system ...?  keeping digital
> signal strong

Have a look at http://www.das-asterisk-buch.de/stable/faxserver.html

   Stefan

--
amooma GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied - http://www.amooma.de
     Let's use IT to solve problems and not to create new ones.

Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer
Handelsregister: Neuwied B 14998