[asterisk-users] *****SPAMZ***** Conference & Page question

Enrico Pasqualotto pasqu at linux.it
Fri Feb 9 09:45:43 MST 2007

Spam detection software, running on the system "placebo", has
enrico at pasqualotto.org for details.

Content preview:  Hi. I'm currently setting up a particular conference: 3
  members (a,b,c), a can speak with b and c, b and c can speak only with a
  and not between them. I found my possible solution with paging/intercom
  using option "d" (full-duplex), but I need to make ringing the phone in
  intercom. Now I set auto-answer=6 but after first ring the phone hangup
  the call. There is a way to using page/intercom with normal ring and not
  with auto-answer? [...]

 pts rule name              description
 5.0 BOTNET                 Relay might be a spambot or virusbot
[botnet0.7,ip=82.184.107.109,hostname=host109-107-static.184-82-b.business.telecomitalia.it,client,ipinhostname,clientwords]
-1.1 BAYES_05               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 1 to 5%
                            [score: 0.0426]
 0.0 UPPERCASE_25_50        message body is 25-50% uppercase
 0.2 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list