[asterisk-users] TDM400 with 1 FXO

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Fri Feb 9 06:34:48 MST 2007

On Fri, Feb 09, 2007 at 01:30:02PM +1100, Klaverstyn, David C wrote:
> Yes, I have also since put that in and I get the error:
> Feb  8 19:24:30 WARNING[4022]: chan_zap.c:10874 setup_zap: Ignoring
> signalling
>
> And if I put in rxwink I get this error:
> Feb  8 19:24:30 WARNING[4022]: chan_zap.c:10874 setup_zap: Ignoring
> rxwink

(Somebody please translate this to asterisk 1.4 syntax)

To apply changes in /etc/zaptel.conf, you need to run ztcfg .

To apply most changes in /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf you just need to
reload asterisk: 'reload' on the CLI, or even more specifically: 'reload
chan_zap.so'

However certain major changes (basically: adding a channel or chaging
its signalling) require a full restart of asterisk:

  restart now

Alternatively, try just 'zap restart' if you have it. It will disconnect
existing zaptel calls. You may also need to run it twice.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755                    jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com