[asterisk-users] TDM400 with 1 FXO

info at unifycall.com yuxinloo at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 23:31:58 MST 2007

Try to do "lspci" to see if your card has been found by linux os.

  And then,  try the command "lsmod" to see if the zaptel module and wctdm module have been loaded.

"Klaverstyn, David C" <David.Klaverstyn at intergraph.com> wrote:
  When I made a change I was always doing a ztcfg -vv and then an asterisk
reload.

I have rebooted the server now but still have the same problem.