[asterisk-users] Automatic Dial, Play message

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Thu Feb 8 13:51:04 MST 2007

Forrest Beck wrote:
> Does anyone have some method, or AGI scripts that will automatically
> call a list of numbers from a database and play a pre-recorded
> message?
>
> Just for example, you have a database of
>
> FirstName, LastName, PhoneNumber
> Jon, Beck, 9194713175

I'm currently working on an AGI/GUI application to do this right now as
a part of another, larger project.  It uses a FirebirdSQL database to
store lists of people to broadcast messages to.  There will be a
Windows/Linux based GUI to control/configure it as well.

It should be a ready in a month or so.  Send me a private email if you
don't find anything by then.

--

Warm Regards,

Lee