[asterisk-users] Best phone for easy provisioning

Dovid B asteriskusers at dovid.net
Thu Feb 8 09:21:07 MST 2007

I liked polycom a lot.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rod Bacon
  To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
  Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 10:45 AM
  Subject: [asterisk-users] Best phone for easy provisioning

  Does anyone have any recommendations for a phone that has easy to understand/implement central provisioning? I've used CISCO 79XX phones, and they're great (but too expensive). I like Grandstream phones, but their provisioning sucks.

  What is everybody else using in large environments where individual config is not an option?

  Rod Bacon

  Technical Manager

  JASCO Consulting Pty. Ltd.

  http://www.jasco.net.au