[asterisk-users] Re: On what distribution is www.asterisknow.com basedon ?

Chris Earle cearle at cbltech.ca
Thu Feb 8 07:22:17 MST 2007

I'm tempted to rebuild my asterisk network with AsteriskNow ----- my
question is, can you ADD anything to it?  i.e. cdr_mysql logging?  I thought
I saw it didn't have that

And how does it handle the hardware?  I don't use digium cards in all of my
servers because of country issues (Junghanns in Germany, Sangoma in UK, etc)

If it's expandable through usual package addons etc, then it would seem
there is alot of added value because of the increased EASE of administration
over your well-maintained debian box ........

Thoughts?

--
Chris

news:b400c69a0701200733t29c892c0y571728b139a2b095 at mail.gmail.com...