[asterisk-users] Softphone +Realtime

Rob Schall rschall at callone.net
Thu Feb 8 07:00:27 MST 2007

That's what I would have thought. I set the timeout to be 300 secs, but
the phone never seems to re-register. We could do a group dial, but like
you said, there would be a lot of errors in the log, which we are trying
to avoid. Has anyone been able to get a polycom 501 to re-register
itself without rebooting it?

Rob