[asterisk-users] AMI Originate and release channels

Paulo Vicentini vicentini.astuser at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 05:32:55 MST 2007

Hi

I set up call back functionally thru AMI (local channel).

The two calls are bridged and the call is established.

But when I hang up the local channel (the first extension that rang), the
other leg of the call *is not released*

Time events:

0) Socket communication(AMI)

1)extensionA ringing

2)extensionA picked up

3)extensionB ringing

4)extensionB picked up

5)Call is bridged

7)extensionA hangs up and released

8)extensionB still connected indefinitely

I would like that extensionB was released when extensionA hangs up (When I
first hang up extensionB the extensionA is released appropriately)

Please, could you help me out with this issue.

Thanks

Paulo