[asterisk-users] Activate/Deactivate zap channels in realtime

voip crazy voipcrazy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 02:28:57 MST 2007

Hi all,

I am looking for a solution for the following problem.
I have a little callcenter with 20 agents and 20 incomming analog lines, one
for each agent. I need to have abailable as incomming analog lines (FXO
Ports) as agents logged, not all the agents are logged all the time. It is
needed for example If there are 5 agents logged in asterisk, only would  be
available 5 analog incomming lines and the rest of the incomming lines
asterisk does not answer the call and the call does not arribe to the
asterisk machine. Something similar to activate/deactivate the zap channels
(one for each incomming analog line), depending the number of agents
currently logged in the system.

Any clue will be appreciated,

VoipCrazy