[asterisk-users] Red alarms

Wayne Jensen wayne at srmarketresearch.com
Wed Feb 7 19:13:10 MST 2007

On 2/7/07, Shane Spencer <shane at bogomip.com> wrote:
> I had this happen to me because I was not configured properly and for
> some reason the telco was automatically dropping me every so often.  I
> called the telco and they corrected me.
>
> Shane

Do you remember what was configured wrong?  I've fought with the telco
quite a bit trying to get any useful information out of them for
configuration and I think it would be helpful if I could ask questions
as specific as possible.  I really don't think these guys know what
they're talking about.

I know that the cables are fine because I've been using it for over a
year plugged into a channel bank with no problems, and it's only when
I'm running it through the Asterisk box that I have problems (T1s ->
Asterisk -> Channel banks).  If I unplug the Asterisk box and go
straight into the channel banks again, the problem goes away.