[asterisk-users] Having Trouble With Wait Command in CallbackContext

Robert DeVries rdlists at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 17:20:09 MST 2007

I just tried what you suggested - it executes the sleep for 10 seconds, then
skips down to the hangup, without copying the call file to begin the
callback.

However, I then broke the system command into two lines like this:

exten =>h,1,System(sleep 10)
exten =>h,2,System(cp /etc/asterisk/callback.info
/var/spool/asterisk/outgoing)

and it worked perfectly.  Problem solved.  Thanks.