[asterisk-users] Billing pulses

Jorge Mendoza mendoza at tcc.com.pe
Wed Feb 7 10:15:52 MST 2007

All digital lines (BRI or PRI) provides answer and release supervision.
The drivers will send to * this information, and this information will
be registered into the CDR automatically. You only need setup your
billing system.

As said before you do not need to intercept the billing pulse.

Jorge Mendoza