[asterisk-users] Billing pulses

Stefano Corsi scorsi at floo.it
Wed Feb 7 08:32:05 MST 2007

At 16.22 07/02/2007, you wrote:
>Funny that a digital line have a analogue pulse.
>Normally the billing pulse is used on payphones. IMO you only need
>the answer supervision to trigger your own billing system.

Yes, it's strange. But I find no mention on answer supervision in the
NT1Plus manual (NT1Plus is the hardware device the Telco installs
when you ask for an ISDN line). Where should I ask for answer
supervision? The Telco? That sounds very difficult in Italy... they
have no technical call centers. Almost only sales.

But if the line should provide those "analog" billing pulses... do
you think could be possible to intercept them?

Rgds
Stefano