[asterisk-users] How to access environment variable?

Larry Alkoff labradley at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 6 21:18:13 MST 2007

I was only trying to demonstrate that my special variable MYIP was
indeed in the environment of the shell.  I suspect it's not in the
Asterisk process environment - why I dunno.

I'll look at that tomorrow but suspect I'll never be able to read the
MYIP variable from Asterisk.

Larry

--
Larry Alkoff N2LA - Austin TX