[asterisk-users] error message

Ioan Indreias ioan.indreias at modulo.ro
Tue Feb 6 11:31:49 MST 2007

Hello,

Maybe it is too late but it may help you.
Check the configuration for the SIP client identified by 192.168.0.123
(or the IP mentioned by the error line)because it tries to "subscribe"
to get BLF indications for the XXXXX extension. Most probably it is for
an old phone BLF configuration.

Best regards,
## nini @ www.modulo.ro ##