[asterisk-users] strange msg

Davy Chan chandave at cse.ust.hk
Tue Feb 6 04:24:13 MST 2007

**>I dont have any problem, my asterisk is working fine. but on the cli,
**>asterisk keeps saying  "Got SIP response 603 "Declined (no dialog)" back
**>from 192.168.0.100". trixbox running on another machine is registered to our
**>server from address 192.168.0.100. whats the reason of this msg?
**>
**>--
**>Regards
**>Rizwan Hisham
**>Software Engineer

Asterisk clients v1.2.13 and v1.2.14 are responding differently to
the Message Waiting Indication (MWI) your Asterisk box is sending
to them.

I wrote up something about it on the voxilla forum:

http://forum.voxilla.com/98473-post1.html

There's a patch there that will quiet the annoying message as well
as prevent your Asterisk box from generating the same annoyance to
other asterisk boxes.

See ya...

d.c.