[asterisk-users] ExtensionStatusEvent

Torbjörn Abrahamsson torbjorn.abrahamsson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 02:22:11 MST 2007

Hi,

After upgrading from 1.2.13 to 1.2.14 it seems that I do not receive any
ExtensionStatusEvents via the manager API anymore. Anyone else
experienceing this? Any thing  I need to config?

I diffed 1.2.13- and 1.2.14-versions of manager.c, and found no
differences, so I presume the problem would be in the part that calls
manager.c. Unfortunatly I do not know enough of the internals of
asterisk to know where this is.

I use a SIP-only setup, so presumably it would be chan_sip.c who creates
the event, but when diffing I could not spot any obvious calls.

BR,
Torbjörn