[asterisk-users] how to install Zaptel on Fedora linux 5

Robert Jenkins raj at jrw.co.uk
Tue Feb 6 02:13:49 MST 2007

Hi,

have a look at: http://www.aussievoip.com/wiki/index.php?page=freePBX-Centos

This is based on Centos, but there is not a great difference between this
and Fedora.

It runs through all the requirements and installation for Zaptel and
Asterisk in addition to the FreePBX web based  config tool for Asterisk,
which you can simply leave off if you do not want it.

Hope this is of use,
Robert Jenkins.

  _____