[asterisk-users] New user question (X100P)

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Mon Feb 5 20:41:13 MST 2007

Try just one card to begin with
Follow all the other suggestions regarding seeing if Linux can see the card
Disable all unused ports, such as serial and parallel, and USB

Don't waste your money on the TDM400
IF you want a serious analog card, go with the Sangoma A200. 5 year
warranty, real support from Sangoma( Digiums answer if the TDM400
doesn't work is "try another motherboard")

Once you realize you can do what you want, the T1 and channel bank route
is really the best way, and with careful shopping, can be affordable.

JMO

John Novack