[asterisk-users] format_wav.c:247 update_header: Unable to find our position

Chris Mason (Lists) lists at masonc.com
Mon Feb 5 09:36:33 MST 2007

>Do you rotate Asterisk's logs with the logger or with logrotate?
Don't know. I have not modified the installation.

> What do you have on logger.conf ?

[general]
; Customize the display of debug message time stamps
; this example is the ISO 8601 date format (yyyy-mm-dd HH:MM:SS)
; see strftime(3) Linux manual for format specifiers
;dateformat=%F %T
;
; This appends the hostname to the name of the log files.
;appendhostname = yes
;
; This determines whether or not we log queue events to a file
; (defaults to yes).
;queue_log = no
;
; This determines whether or not we log generic events to a file
; (defaults to yes).
;event_log = no
;
;
; For each file, specify what to log.
;
; For console logging, you set options at start of
; Asterisk with -v for verbose and -d for debug
; See 'asterisk -h' for more information.
;
; Directory for log files is configures in asterisk.conf
; option astlogdir
;
[logfiles]
;
; Format is "filename" and then "levels" of debugging to be included:
;    debug
;    notice
;    warning
;    error