[asterisk-users] Detecting answer with an analogue card

Robert Jenkins raj at jrw.co.uk
Mon Feb 5 04:20:00 MST 2007

Hi,

Stefano, I can't agree that the line status given by a conventional Modem is
due to the far end carrier, as it only gets that if the call connects...
The general status results (No answer, Busy, No dialtone etc.) are generated
by analysing the standard phone system tones.

Tzafrir,
Have you set the country codes both in Zaptel's config and for the wctdm24xx
module?
It's supposed to be a parameter for the module, but I've not managed to get
that to work.

I change the default country code in wctdm24xxp.c before compiling;
original line (around line 431): static char *opermode = "FCC";
The table of values & codes is around line 153.

Robert Jenkins.