[asterisk-users] translation error

Rilawich Ango maillisting at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 03:40:34 MST 2007

Hi all,

  I found the following error in CLI.  Anyone can tell me what is the
meaning of this error?  Is it related to the codec problem?  I only
allow g729 and gsm in the system.  Most of the client use g729 to
connect to the server.  In location A, the clients can make call
without problem.  However, in location B, the clients will suffer the
error during making a call.  As a result, the conversion will be
choppy and line cut in some cases.  Any suggestion to solve it.

Feb  5 09:51:16 ERROR[26010]: channel.c:1205 queue_frame_to_spies:
Translation to slin failed, dropping frame for spies