filtering [was: Re: [asterisk-users] Re: mISDN]

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Mon Feb 5 03:31:51 MST 2007

On Mon, Feb 05, 2007 at 10:15:39AM +0000, Peter Spikings wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> How come I occasionally get messages with the subject NOT containing
> [asterisk-users] ? It stops my filters working!

I don't know. However there are better ways to filter than by the subject
line. Mailman injects standard mailing list headers to the list. Any
decent mailer should be able to filter by those.

Fortunetly you seem to use a decent mailer (Evolution) that supports
filtering by mailing list headers, and don't even have to resort to
filter by a custom mail message header.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755                    jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org