[asterisk-users] Give "Busy" to the 3rd call on a BRI using chan_capi

Cosmin Prund cosmin at adicomsoft.ro
Sat Feb 3 08:52:51 MST 2007

Armin Schindler wrote:
> What type of line is that? The 'base number' is also a MSN on lines I know.
> Or is it PtP with DID?
>
> Armin
>
> On Sat, 3 Feb 2007, Cosmin Prund wrote:

The "base number" works like any other MSN most of the times, but the
busy application doesn't work on it. If I dial the base number while
there are 2 calls in progress, I can see the busy application being
called (in the CLI) but I still here ringing on the test phone.

Doing something really easy like:

[capi-in]
exten => base_number,1,Busy
exten => msn,1,Busy

will work for the msn but not for the base_number. I don't think this is
a chan_capi issue, I think this is a Telco issue. The telco treats the
base number differently on other issues as well.

As for "what kind of line is that" - well - guess is the "msn" kind. The
telko is refering to the extra numbers as "msns".