[asterisk-users] put Agi script in queue

nik600 nik600 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 08:42:02 MST 2007

On 1/31/07, ceara at sj.cefetsc.edu.br <ceara at sj.cefetsc.edu.br> wrote:
> Asterisk version 1.4
>
> Queue(queuename[|options[|URL][|announceoverride][|timeout][|AGI])
>
> The optional AGI parameter will setup an AGI script to be executed on the
> calling party's channel once they are connected to a queue member.
>
> Ceará

Thanks.
I've upgraded to asterisk 1.4 ant tested this functionality, it works.

My problem now is:
How can i create a "virtual" member that:

- accept a call when it is queued
- result busy during the AGI script callflow
- hangup when the AGI script hangup

Maybe i can do that using a softphone and another phpagi script, but
i'd like something more stable...

idea?

Thanks