[asterisk-users] Please help parse this GotoIf line

Larry Alkoff labradley at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 1 15:15:56 MST 2007

I wish to have my Grandstream GXP-2000 phones make a different
distinctive ring for internal calls ( Internal ) or if the incoming call
has no caller id 'NOCID'.

The Grandstream phones calls allow 3 distinctive rings depending on the
caller id.  I have one set up and working for 'Internal' calls but
unfortunately the same tone will ring if caller id is absent on a call.

My solution is to insert a caller id number of 'NOCID' if there is no
caller id to have separate ring tones for 'NOCID' and "Internal' calls.

I have gotten this far for the nth line in my extensions.conf
[telasip-in] context but need help with the syntax.
In Asteriskish it would look something like:

exten => s,n,GotoIf( NO  ${CALLERID} then SetCIDNum(NOCID)

I really wish to be able to pick up an Internal call without thought but
don't really like getting NOCID sales and other annoying calls.

Note:  I looked at privacymanager and will try it if the above can't be
made to work.

Larry

--
Larry Alkoff N2LA - Austin TX