[asterisk-users] Dell Servers

Paul Hales pdhales at optusnet.com.au
Thu Feb 1 14:42:07 MST 2007

We built some systems based on Dell 2950's and they ran fine.

We put a TE110P in a Dell 860 last week, and it makes a noise on the
outbound part of the call. Not on the inbound, which is really odd.

The 860 works perfectly with a TE210P in it though.

(This fault has been logged with Digium.)

later,

PaulH