[asterisk-users] Zap Load/Stress scripts?

Porier, Jeremy M. jporier at ccu.edu
Thu Feb 1 09:34:15 MST 2007

Are there any scripts out there that would help me stress test two boxes
that are setup back to back with 4 PRI connections?  We're having
problems with Sangoma cards w/ PCI-e on HP DL385 G2 hardware and I'm
tired of "testing" them in a production environment.  As Sangoma
provides firmware updates (and various other shots in the dark) I'd like
to be able see if the problem is fixed in an isolated environment.  I
just need a way to simulate call volume on 4 t1s.

Thanks,
Jeremy Porier
Senior Director of IST
Colorado Christian University