[asterisk-users] CDR - uniqueid

Ahsan Masood ahsan at telappliant.com
Thu Feb 1 07:50:22 MST 2007

Hi this was on the mailing list. Some one posted, I didn't tested my
self but I believe it should work.

I believe that you can set a systemname=blah in asterisk.conf and that
will be pre-pended with a dash to the uniqueid.

For example:

systemname=node1

the uniqueid might look like

node1-11673478409.12

This would be 100% unique as long as you gave each system a different
name.