[asterisk-users] Polycom Digit Map

Michael Munger michael at highpoweredhelp.com
Mon Dec 31 13:05:48 CST 2007

That was one of the many iterations I tried already. It seems to respond
in that it recognizes that I am dialing 01186106887XXXX, but then it
only connects me to a dial tone and says "Enter More Digits."

There has to be something simple I am over looking here. I understand
regular expressions, etc... I do have a tendancy to make a problem more
complex than it really is though!

This is my current digit map:
2XX|[2-9]11|0T|011xxxxxxxxxxxx|[0-1][2-9]xxxxxxxxx|[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|[2-9]x
xxT

Yours,

Michael Munger, dCAP
404-438-2128