[asterisk-users] Realtime logic in Asterisk 1.4.16.1

Mindaugas Kezys mkezys at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 06:30:09 CST 2007

Just want to double check. When you are using this for IAX2 then first query is with 'dynamic', right?

And after that when no peer is found other query(-ies) are executed which retrieves correct info about IAX2 user?

I will have to test this myself. If it is correct - then problem could be only for SIP and less trouble to troubleshoot.

Thanks for info.

Regards,
Mindaugas Kezys
http://www.kolmisoft.com