[asterisk-users] macports testing of asterisk

Marc Blanchet marc.blanchet at viagenie.ca
Sat Dec 29 16:31:45 CST 2007

Hi,
  I recently submitted to the macports project a portfile enabling
MacOSX users to use the simple macports system to install asterisk.
Until it is integrated into macports svn, I'm looking for users to try
it out and find bugs/enhancements/suggestions.

how to test the port by installing the portfile manually until it is
integrated into the macports svn:

mkdir -p ~/ports/net/asterisk
cd ~/ports/net/asterisk
wget 'http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/macports/attachment/ticket/13749/Portfile?format=raw'
  -O Portfile
cd ~/ports
sudo vi /opt/local/etc/macports/sources.conf
   add the following line: file:///Users/YOURUSERID/ports
portindex
sudo port install asterisk

  Please report success or issues directly to me.

Thanks, Marc.