[asterisk-users] Problems with zaptel and HFC-S PCI card

Jaap Winius jwinius at umrk.to
Fri Dec 28 19:46:18 CST 2007

Hi list,

Just thought I'd let you know that the problems outlined in my
out for another one
the messages went away.

Of course, I still have some problems. For instance, there's this
error that keeps appearing in my syslog and kern.log:

    zaphfc: empty HDLC frame or bad CRC received

Any idea how to get rid of it?

Thanks,

Jaap