[asterisk-users] New voicemail vs. minivm

Justin Newman nt_jnewman at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 17:16:47 CST 2007

This system targets a different market...

I like Olle's system. He did a good job. Olle's minivm is a great choice for those wishing to build customized voicemail systems, but as the name suggests, the systems are very basic.

Large systems are difficult to maintain in the dial plan and some of the functionality we need would be difficult to implement with that approach.

Justin