[asterisk-users] New voicemail app (supports many interfaces, including Audix)

Justin Newman nt_jnewman at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 16:19:35 CST 2007

It's licensed GPL. I'm working on getting the web-site, documentation, and packaging up to par... if you're interested in helping, let me know.

Here are some details on it:

* Written for Asterisk 1.4.x; not tested with prior versions
* Supports both voice and fax mail (including fax detection)
* Database support build-in; can use real time as well
* Web-based GUI for basic management
* Professional non-Allison female prompts (English due mid-Jan 2008)
* Consolidated MWI server/client comes with it (for consolidated or distributed voicemail servers)

Justin