[asterisk-users] Definity G3R and MWI

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Fri Dec 28 10:36:57 CST 2007

Hey everybody,

I've just spent the last two hours Googling and searching the Wiki.  I'm
trying to find if there are any listings of codes for the Avaya Definity
G3R, to allow for an Asterisk system to turn on/off a phones MWI that is
attached to a G3.  We are looking to use an Asterisk system as a voice
mail server.

I'm not having any luck, anybody have such information?

Thanks,

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote: