[asterisk-users] Grandtream Conference issue

Keshav K. kesh.keshav at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 02:32:01 CST 2007

Yes I've testes by this also as only allowing g719 codec, but in that case asterisk is sending 488 Not acceptable here, because INVITE form the phone is having g711ulaw and g711alaw

Keshav

dave cantera <david.cantera at iacnet.net> wrote: keshaw,
did you set your sip.conf to only allow g729?

    disallow=all
    allow=g729

I don't use g729 so the allow= may not be the correct syntax...

here is the config I uise:

    disallow=all
    allow=ulaw
    allow=gsm
    allow=alaw

daveC

Keshav K. wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm using Grandstream IP phone GXP2000, with Asterisk 1.4.15
> I'm using g729 codec and want to use only this codec for the calls.
> My normal calls are going fine. But issue is coming when I'm using the
> conference from the Line1 and Line2 Option.
> When I'm initiating the conference at that time, IP phone is sending
> the G711ulaw for the conference call, while in my phone I've set the
> all codec option to PCMU only.
>
> Due to this I'm facing issue.
> Any solution for this problem, please let me know.
>
> Regards,
> Keshav
>

> Regards,
> Kesh
> " Lets change the future...lets change the world."

My wife's sister is in California.
I should buy her a Videophone2008!

Truly, The Next Best Thing to Being There!
--

WorldWideVideoPhones.com
856.380.0894