[asterisk-users] application not load

dave cantera david.cantera at iacnet.net
Thu Dec 27 08:07:11 CST 2007

bhrugu,

did you try and load it manually?

Modules are compiled in to shared object (.so) files. They are installed
to /usr/lib/asterisk/modules and can be turned on and off from loading
by editing /etc/asterisk/modules.conf. Modules must include
asterisk/modules.h. Modules must also export several functions. The
following functions generally return 0 on success and non-zero on
failure. Do not define any of these functions as static.

http://www.lobstertech.com/doc/ast-12-func/#funcmod
daveC