[asterisk-users] No cdr_csv after upgrade from 1.2.x to 1.4.x

Godson Gera godson.g at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 12:40:32 CST 2007

On Dec 26, 2007 11:36 PM, Don Pobanz <dpobanz at hastingsutilities.com> wrote:

> After upgrading from 1.2.x to 1.4.x call detail records are not being
> written to /var/log/asterisk/cdr-csv/Master.csv
>
> In cdr_manager.conf I have
> [general]
> Enabled = yes
>
> Apparently there is something else that needs to be configured for call
> detail records in 1.4.x. Can someone point me in the right direction?

cdr_manager.conf  is for sending CDR events over AMI (Asterisk Manager
Interface). The file you need to edit is cdr.conf   make sure you have
enable = yes in its [general] section default is yes and you can define and
custom setting for csv engine in [csv] section of same cdr.conf file and
also you can do some settings in cdr_custom.conf file. Look at sample files
that come with asterisk for examples.

--
Godson Gera,
http://godson.in