[asterisk-users] X100P Woes

Bob Smither Smither at C-C-I.com
Tue Dec 25 20:41:21 CST 2007

On Tue, 2007-12-25 at 09:40 +0200, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 25, 2007 at 01:02:25AM -0600, Bob Smither wrote:
> > On Mon, 2007-12-24 at 22:19 -0500, Alex Balashov wrote:
> > > Does it show up in 'lspci'?
> >
> > No - With PnPOS = yes, card in first PCI slot - lspci -v does not show
> > the card.  There are several unused interrupts.
>
> So until you see it there, no point in wasting your time on drivers.
> Can you boot from a different kernel and check if you see the card?
> Try various kernel / BIOS options?

I think I have tried all the BIOS options.  I believe I will try an
older Zaptel version and if that doesn't work simply start from scratch
and use the CentOS 4.4 / older Zaptel that does work on another (AMD)
box.

Many thanks for the feedback.  Another list member posted privately that
he had similar problems, but did find an older Zaptel that works on
CentOS 5.1

I will let the list know if I find a solution.

--
Bob Smither, PhD                                   Circuit Concepts, Inc.
   "Whenever a man has cast a longing eye on them (public offices), a