[asterisk-users] cdr_adaptive_odbc and custom rdms fields

Steve Finkelstein sf at stevefink.net
Tue Dec 25 14:11:53 CST 2007

Hi Tilghman,

Any ideas on how to properly get this linked against my current Asterisk?

catalyst*CLI> module load cdr_adaptive_odbc.so
[Dec 25 15:11:14] WARNING[22722]: loader.c:363 load_dynamic_module: Error
/usr/lib/asterisk/modules/cdr_adaptive_odbc.so: undefined symbol: ast_verb
[Dec 25 15:11:14] WARNING[22722]: loader.c:649 load_resource: Module
'cdr_adaptive_odbc.so' could not be loaded.

Thanks and happy holidays!