[asterisk-users] OpenVox A800P01 and ZT_CHANCONFIG failed

nik600 nik600 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 02:59:15 CST 2007

On Dec 24, 2007 8:07 PM, Darrick Hartman <dhartman at djhsolutions.com> wrote:
> Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> > On Mon, Dec 24, 2007 at 05:11:44PM +0100, nik600 wrote:
> >> maybe i've guess the problem!
> >>
> >> on the same server, i've got a B800P.
> >>
> >> I've tried to manually remove all isdn module and zaptel modules.
> >>
> >> After that, i've done
> >>
> >> modprobe zaptel
> >> modprobe opvxa1200
> >>
> >> and now the card has been correctly registered!
> >
> > That card was picked up by hisax?
>
> I doubt it.  My guess is he never rmmod'd zaptel or rebooted the box
> before trying to modprobe opvxa1200.  He was probably running the
> original zaptel module which didn't know about the new hardware.
>
> Darrick

no, i've tried to reboot the box... these modules are loaded
automatically, i have to remove them manually and reload them, and
after that it works.

I use slackware 12.0, in rc.modules and rc.local there is any entry
but the modules are automatically loaded after each reboot...

Thanks to all!

--
nik600