[asterisk-users] SIP Conference phones

Chris Bagnall lists at minotaur.cc
Mon Dec 24 08:29:46 CST 2007

Greetings list,

Does anyone have experience with SIP conference phones? I need to source a couple for a client, but I'm not really familiar with the market - i.e. what's available, what's decent quality, etc..

A cursory googling has led me to the Polycom Soundpoint IP4000 at around the £450 mark - any thoughts on this?

If anyone knows a good Polycom wholesaler in the UK, I'd be really grateful if you could fire me some contact details off-list, or post them to the -biz list (to avoid cluttering this non-biz list).

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Chris
For full contact details visit http://www.minotaur.it